Parenting is the toughest job in the world but is also the most rewarding.
Looking for parenting advice or support through a non-judging relationship? Look no further…
Parenting expert Omeisha Capdeville will come into your home via phone, video call or in person (Houston area) and give you a personalized plan to bring the order and calm you desire. No matter how hectic things may seem, you will see improvement after the very first session. Whether you schedule a one on one coaching call or multiple sessions, Omeisha can help you work through your most frustrating parenting struggles. Such as:
- Defining your Values and Parenting Styles
- How to establish healthy daily routines
- How to effectively set limits
- Back Talk – A common problem but not required.
- Not Listening – Are you tired of repeating yourself?
- Power Struggles – Why is everything a battle?
- Sibling Rivalry – Do you feel like a referee more than a parent?
- Entitlement Complex – Do your kids feel a sense of entitlement?
- Tantrums – Toddler to teen…learn to tame the tantrums.
- Finding the Perfect School for your child- Not every child learns the same.
- Understanding & accepting children with learning differences-Everyone is unique and their uniqueness does not make you a bad parent.
- Self-Care for Parents
- Self-Esteem Building…and so much more.
Click here to contact Omeisha with any questions and to schedule a coaching session.
Your time with Omeisha will focus on specific strategies that move you toward the relationship you always wanted with your child(ren). Whether you’re married, a step-parent, single parent or foster parent, one-on-one parent coaching with Omeisha will provide you the education and support for the most important job any of us will ever have.
Parent Power Hour
Parent Power Hour
Join a drop-in discussion group for parents with children of ALL ages, birth to middle-age. Along with, opportunities to meet other parents and discuss a variety of parenting topics in a casual group setting.
The topics that have come up in previous sessions ranged from
- Work / life balance
- Time management
- Parent timeouts
- Parenting as a single parent
- Dealing with in-law relationships
This monthly group is a supportive environment for all parents, guardians, caregivers and family members to share successes, challenges, and resources.
Excuseless Parent Power Hour provides parents with a network of others who support and encourage them to keep learning and improving their relationships with their children.
- Parents learn good parenting skills through modeling
- Rebuild their self-image by sharing
- Grow by reaching out to others.
Parent Power Hour Support Group does not have a start or end date, so parents can join at any time. Any parent who would like to: improve their parenting skills; meet other parents going through similar situations, are welcome to attend and will greatly benefit from this program.
Excuseless Coaching Parent Support Group meetings are a safe, confidential place for you to come and receive help with family crises. Parents meet monthly allowing an opportunity to provide the tools needed to regain control of your home, establish structure, and find the strength to develop new, united healthy family relationships.
Working together with the Parent Power Hour Support Group, our goal is to build self-confidence and set healthy boundaries in order to bring the family together.